Finanse dla Firm Piotr Witkowski with its registered office in Łódź at ul. Brzeźna 4/6 is processing your personal data, such as: e-mail address, phone number, address details, name and surname, position. The data were obtained from your quotation/solicitation, request for proposal, during provision of services or when you gave your consent in an e-mail.
Therefore, we would like to let you know that:
1. The Controller of your personal data (“Controller”) is: Finanse dla Firm Piotr Witkowski ul. Brzeźna 4/6, 90-303 Łódź. You can contact the Controller in writing via traditional mail sent to the address: ul. Brzeźna 4/6, 90-303 Łódź or via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. Your personal data are being processed under Article 6(1)(a), (b) (c) or (f) of GDPR, i.e. you have given consent to the processing of your personal data, the processing is necessary to complete an order or provide a service, or the processing is necessary for the legitimate interests pursued by the Controller or by a third party. Your personal data will be processed until you withdraw your consent or the purpose of data collection no longer exists.
3. The legitimate interests pursued by the Controller involve offering business and financial consulting services to clients. The processing of personal data for the purposes of the above services is in line with the objects of the company Finanse dla Firm Piotr Witkowski as listed in the Central Registration and Information on Business (CEDIG).
4. In some situations your personal data may be shared if it is necessary for the provision of our services. We will share your data only with three groups of recipients:
- persons authorised by us, our employees and business partners who need access to the data to perform their duties,
- processor to whom we commissioned the processing of your data,
- other recipients, such as couriers, banks, insurance companies, law firms, companies from our capital group.
5. Your personal data are processed manually and in an automated manner to provide clients of company Finanse dla Firm Piotr Witkowski with comprehensive business information as part of the services provided by the Controller.
6. The Controller processes your personal data to the extent to which the data were shared by you or are available in public sources (CEDIG).
7. In connection with your personal data processing you have a right to:
- obtain from the Controller access to your personal data,
- obtain from the Controller the rectification of your personal data,
- obtain from the Controller the erasure of your personal data,
- obtain from the Controller the restriction of the processing of your personal data,
- object to the processing of your personal data,
- portability of your personal data,
- lodge a complaint about the protection of your personal data with a supervisory authority.
8. The Controller will make every effort to implement all physical, technical and organisational measures to protect personal data from accidental or unlawful destruction, loss, alteration, unauthorised disclosure of, use of, or access to, personal data, in compliance with all applicable laws.
Please share this information with all your representatives (employees) whose personal data we process in connection with our contacts and business relations.